Thursday, August 5, 2010

Homemade Playdough

This cute little man loves himself some playdough. The little Bug and I frequently make this stuff into "dino eggs" and "baby dinos," in addition to the normal balls and snakes. He is one happy camper if his playdough is involved.



Playdough is relatively simple to make. I know that a lot of people do a pretty basic salt dough for playdough, like the one found here. However, I found a recipe through one of my all time favorite crafty blogs that I just LOVED. I made this stuff over 3 weeks ago, and it's still soft and pliable. Amazing! I KNOW!!!

You can find the recipe and detailed instructions here. Oh, and the craft blog I love? It's called Homemade by Jill. She hasn't blogged as much since the birth of her 2nd baby, but it's only been about a month. She's got her hands pretty full.

Have fun with the playdough!

No comments:

Post a Comment